Congratulations! On behalf of the Board of Directors and staff for the Perry Township Education Foundation, it is a pleasure to award you a grant for the 2019-20 school year. We know you will use these resources to provide enriching experiences for the young people in Perry Township Schools.
This agreement must be completed by 4pm on April 19th.
The following form is an agreement between the Perry Township Education Foundation, Inc. (PTEF) an Indiana not-for-profit corporation, having its principal place of business at 6548 Orinoco Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46227 (the Grantor).
Conditions of the award include the following. The grantee will:
- Recognize PTEF as the project funder in ALL communications regarding the grant implementation. This includes communications to parents, colleagues, on school websites, in newsletters, and on social media. PLEASE TAG THE FOUNDATION IN ANY SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS RELATED TO YOUR GRANT.
- Share pictures and testimonials with the Perry Township Education Foundation throughout the process of implementing your grant.
- Follow the objectives in the original proposal or provide written changes to the Executive Director of PTEF for approval prior to implementing the changes. All projects will be reviewed in June 2020 for compliance to this agreement.
- Complete the Post Grant Evaluation form by June 1, 2020. These will be emailed to you in May, 2020.
- Remember to use a tax-exempt form for any purchases. This can be obtained from your school treasurer.
- Grant monies will be released to your school’s treasurer by July 1, 2019.
- All unspent grant monies over $30 must be returned to the Foundation.